Skip to main content

Download R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie High Quality

R.I.P.D. 2013

R.I.P.D. (2013)

Original Title : R.I.P.D.
Release : 2013-07-18
Rating : 5.6 by 2179 users
Runtime : 96 min.
Companies : Universal Pictures
Country : United States of America
Language : English
Genre : Fantasy,Action,Comedy,Crime
Overview : A recently slain cop joins a team of undead police officers working for the Rest in Peace Department and tries to find the man who murdered him. Based on the comic by Peter M. Lenkov.



Watch Online

Download HD


Watch R.I.P.D. (2013) Online Reddit Official Teaser Trailer



Watch Online

Download HD


Stars : Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds, Kevin Bacon, Mary-Louise Parker, Stephanie Szostak, Robert Knepper, James Hong, Marisa Miller, Mike O'Malley, Devin Ratray, Larry Joe Campbell, Michael Coons, Christina Everett, Michael Tow, Lonnie Farmer, Piper Mackenzie Harris, Ben Sloane, Duncan B. Putney, Bill Mootos, Kortney Adams, Michael Yebba, David J. Curtis, Kachina Dechert, Cheryl McMahon, Georgia Lyman, Matt McColm, Catherine Kresge, John Burke, Joe Stapleton, Michael Steven Costello, Naheem Garcia, Lance Greene, Tobias Segal, Mike Judge, Toby Huss, Jon Olson, Chris Whitney, Emmalyn Anderson, Alexandra Creteau, J. Jewels, Jim Ford, John Franchi

Per Gunnar Jonsson

As far as I am concerned this is another movie that demonstrates that the rating of the so-called “professional” critics used by Rotten Tomatoes are next to useless, at least as far as I am concerned and the official rating system at RT in general is deeply flawed. Yes I know that I have been harping about this before but I think it deserves to be repeated. Sure, this movie is not the greatest I have ever seen but come on! If you go to the movie’s page at RT you see a big rotten 13% flashing at you. That makes the unaware reader think the movie is a real turkey and that to me is just recycled bull food.
At sites like IMDb and TMDb the movies gets around 5.5 out of 10 which, although not great, is much more reasonable. Also the viewer rating says 42% which looks bad but if you look at the details you see that the average rating is 3 out of 5 stars which to me is more an “okay” rating. The RT ratings is seems to be made to make all movies except the blockbusters look bad.
Anyway, with that little rant over with, let us get to the movie itself. Personally I found it a quite entertaining movie that could have been better. There are quite a few funny scenes and the special effects are not bad.
Jeff Bridges is quite funny as the veteran sheriff although his character is still one of the things that could have been done better. He is supposed to be the knowledgeable veteran but in many scenes it seems like the other way around. His stubborn stupidity is sometimes rather annoying.
The plot is fairly simple and straightforward. Nothing fantastic and a bit contrived perhaps but good enough to string the special effects scenes together leading up to the grand finale. The cumin nonsense and the scene where Roy is stuffing his head with spicy food to get a dead to reveal himself is a bit of a downer though.
A lot of people have been claiming that it is a M.I.B. rip-off. I think that is rubbish. Yes, there are similarities but then every movie with a veteran, a rookie and a sci-fi or a fantasy theme could be said to be a rip-off in that case. There are so many movies made that one will always find similarities. Just live with it.
As I write before, on the whole I found the movie rather entertaining and me and the kids sure enjoyed our movie evening.


Keywords:
Tag : Watch R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie Online, R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie Streaming Online in HD-720p Video Quality, R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie, Where to Download R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie ?, Watch R.I.P.D. Full Movie, Watch R.I.P.D. Full Movie Online, Watch R.I.P.D. Full Movie HD 1080p, R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie, Download R.I.P.D. (2013), R.I.P.D. (2013)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) High Quality Download Movie

Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) Original Title : Tales of the Valley of the Wind Release : 2009-05-23 Rating : 4 by 1 users Runtime : 28 min. Companies : Country : Language : English Genre : Fantasy Overview : Tales of the Valley of the Wind composes an experimental love-letter to the spiritual world of Hayao Miyazaki, re-figuring [Nausicaa] into lush live-action scenes with period costumes, horses, swordplay, and, er...puppets. All on a tiny budget, Packard implements his signature experimental touch to create a very unique fan-film indeed. Watch Online Download HD Watch Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) Free Dailymotion Official Teaser Trailer Watch Online Download HD Stars : Lance Masa Keywords: Tag : Watch Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) Full Movie Online, Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) Full Movie Streaming Online in HD-720p Video Quality, Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) Full Movie, Where to Download Tales of the Valley of the Wind (2009) Full M...

Watch All in Good Taste (1983) Full Movie Download

All in Good Taste (1983) Original Title : All in Good Taste Release : 1983-05-06 Rating : 3 by 5 users Runtime : 85 min. Companies : Manesco Films Country : Canada Language : English Genre : Comedy Overview : A filmmaker is upset to find out that his wholesome script about an orphan and his dog has been warped into a film about ... strippers?!! Watch Online Download HD Watch All in Good Taste (1983) Online Leak Official Teaser Trailer Watch Online Download HD Stars : Jonathan Welsh, Harvey Atkin, Jack Creley, James B. Douglas, Joanne Kirwan-Clarke, Linda Rennhofer, Don Cullen, John Kozak, Jim Carrey Keywords: Tag : Watch All in Good Taste (1983) Full Movie Online, All in Good Taste (1983) Full Movie Streaming Online in HD-720p Video Quality, All in Good Taste (1983) Full Movie, Where to Download All in Good Taste (1983) Full Movie ?, Watch All in Good Taste Full Movie, Watch All in Good Taste Full Movie Online, Watch All in Good Taste Full Movie HD 1080p, All in Good Taste (1983) Full...

Download Shadowboxer (2005) Full Movie Best Quality

Shadowboxer (2005) Original Title : Shadowboxer Release : 2005-09-09 Rating : 5.6 by 35 users Runtime : 93 min. Companies : Teton Films Country : United States of America Language : English Genre : Action,Crime,Drama,Thriller Overview : Mikey and Rose are professional assassins. They are also lovers, and once upon a time Rose also knew Mikey's father. During an elaborate hit job for a malicious gangster, Rose fails to kill the main target, the gangster's pregnant girlfriend. Instead, she delivers her baby and convinces Mikey to help her protect them both. As Rose weakens from cancer, Mikey becomes breadwinner for this unusual family. But tranquility will not last. Watch Online Download HD Watch Shadowboxer (2005) Free Dailymotion Official Teaser Trailer Watch Online Download HD Stars : Cuba Gooding Jr., Helen Mirren, Vanessa Ferlito, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Stephen Dorff, Macy Gray, Tom Pasch, Mo'Nique, Ryan Eric Speise, Matt Higgins, John Panzarella, Marvina Vinique, Marily...